I was dumb.
I thought I would be able to do some quick, touch-up, resin work and not worry about wearing my air filter. So now, of course, I've got a headache from the fumes. Luckily, Leon - who is home with me because, in light of last week's awful ice storm, the county declared a snow day today - didn't get anywhere near the stuff, so he's just fine.
Here's a photo of my impromptu resin-curing spot - we live on the third floor. It's a bit rainy today, so this is a more sheltered place than the front garden, which is where I put the book yesterday.